I thought I would post these pictures of the girls each at 5 month old. We have people telling us how much the girls look alike all the time and it is fun to see a lot of similarities in these two pictures yet there are some major differences. I love that they both have the same expression in these photos! Can you tell them apart?
We took the girls to the doctors last week for Big Sister's 2 year check up and Little Sister's 4 month check up (a little late- but at least we got it done!). Everything looks great with Big Sister! She is finally on their growth chart (yay!) and it looks like her two year molars are almost in. As for Little Sister, the doctor is a little concerned about her weight. She has not gained much since her 2 month check up. So we are back to feeding her every two hours and waking her twice a night for her to eat. I never thought that I would be waking my infant in the middle of the night to eat - instead of the other way around! We will go back in another month to make sure that she is gaining weight. Other then that the doctor was very happy that she is rolling all over the place!
In other news...our garden is in full bloom! We now have little flowers on the cucumber, sweet peas, and tomato plants! Big Sister loves helping to water it and keep the weeds out of it each evening. I can't wait to see it actually produce some veggies! I will try to get some pictures posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment