I am not sure if anyone else will really think this is as funny as I think it is but I thought I would post it and let you all get a glimpse of the craziness that goes on around here :)
The Prologue:
This weekend while in San Antonino with my family we did a little shopping. One evening some of us girls; my Mom, two of my sisters, Me, and my little brother went shopping for my little brother's school clothes with the knowledge that it was getting close to dinner. The plan was that were only going to be gone about an hour and a half and then be back for dinner. Well, as many of you know things don't always go as planned and we ended up a little longer then we thought...so we made a new plan to grab chicken and take it back to the hotel to our hungry guys. As we were making our way back to the hotel, I texted K to see if our girls were driving him crazy (being the wonderful husband he is - he had offered to keep both kids with him so I could go have a little fun!!) and that was the beginning of this funny conversation we had via text messages...
(Please be advised that I am not very witty and my clever comebacks were because of everyone in the car with me -- I did not come up with them by myself!)
Me: Are the kiddos driving you crazy yet?
K: Menfolk hungry!
Me: Womenfolk find meat and bring to cave - menfolk start fire.
K: Menfolk start fire - management evict from cave.
Me: No fire needed. Eat raw meat.
K: Good Good. You first.
Me: Womenfolk Strong! We take on challenge!
K: Methinks womenfolk in blue be contributing to conversation.
Me: All womenfolk work together. UGH!
K: Womenfolk work way towards cave. Use Tom Tom Drum to guide.
Me: Methink chief papa and medicine man contribute to talk.
K: Sadly no. Only lone ranger left to send smoke text.
Me: We ride fast pony.
K: Methinks its more like a tree.
LOL! I just have to laugh because its so random yet if you know my husband it is not that random :) The things in bold are explained down yonder for those who have no clue what we were talking about. Like I said...this may just be funny for those who were there but it will be fun for those of us to look back on it and laugh!!
For your clarification:
Womenfolk in blue: He means My Sister. She was in her AF uniform and obviously my hubby knows that I am not good at those witty comebacks :)
Tom Tom Drum: We had one of those GPS things in the car and it is the Tom Tom brand :)
Chief Papa: My dad
Medicine Man: My brother-in-law. He is a pharmacist
Tree: We were driving in a Toyota sequoia -- The Sequoia tree...he had to explain that one to me :) LOL!
hahaha! this is great. thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeletethat was very entertaining, thanks!
ReplyDelete