Saturday, October 17, 2009

9 months & Playdates

I did not post a picture when Little Sister turned 8 months old (sorry!) So I thought I would post one of her today. I can't believe my baby is already 9 months old!! She is always on the go these days, crawling everywhere. Just this past few weeks she has begun to let go and stand on her own for a few seconds - I have a feeling that she is going to take right after Big Sister and be walking this month!!! So here is a picture of my beautiful 9 month old baby girl!!Okay so its not the picture most people would pick...but Its one of my favorites! Little Sister totally made a mess with her green beans today at lunch - It was everywhere!! She was so proud of herself (until I put her in the sink to rinse off :)

This morning Big Sister had her friend over to play. They had a great time playing together and when I told them it was time to settle down and watch a movie - they got all their stuffed animals together to lay down with!! It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment