That has been my day today! Now don't get me wrong, its not that my kids have been really bad today - actually Big Sister has been in a great mood considering that Little Sister is not feeling well and has taken most of my time today. It's more that Big Sister has climbed on every chair, gotten in to every closet, and taken everything that she can reach off the counters (2 or 3 times). Everything that she is not supposed to get in to, she did! I don't have the energy to keep up with my oldest child today!! Finally it was nap time and after reading 3 books, 2 drinks of water, and what seemed like 20 kisses - I got her down for a nap!!
During Big Sister's nap time,while I was trying to get a few things done around the house, I set Little Sister down at the table and gave her a few kitchen utensils to play with (what could be more fun then a rubber spatula, plastic spoon, and a whisk?!?) and as I did the dishes I listened to her bang away on the table. When I turned back to check on her I realized she had found so much more to play with...
Yep that's right -she is chewing on infant Tylenol and has a permanent marker in her hand. It makes me feel like such a GREAT mom to turn around and see my 10 month old chewing on that!
*Okay, I will stop with the sarcasm.
But,I now have a question for you.....
DOES IT EVER END?!?!?
:0) Oh how I love my children!!
Probably not. Today was one of those days for me too! Emily was in time out 4 times for the SAME THING! I's really annoying!
ReplyDeletehahaha... don't think so. :)
ReplyDelete