Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cold Weather in Texas

Sorry for the lack of blogs...We have defiantly been busy around our house - decorating for Christmas, putting up lights, and working on Christmas presents. Not to mention the time we spend redecorating the house after the kiddos pull down the decorations :)

Little Sister is now fully walking! It is rare to find her crawling anywhere these days! Big Sister gets pretty irritated that she now has her little sister trailing behind her everywhere! Its pretty fun to see them!!

In other news the other morning we woke up to find there was snow on the ground. I know that for my friends and family from the Mountain - Snow is not a big deal, but it defiantly is here in Texas!! I got a short video of Big Sister playing in the snow and I will post in in a later blog because at the moment I have no clue where I put my camera :)

Because of the cold the girls and I have been spending a lot more time inside and I have been trying to find different things to keep Big Sister occupied. A few days ago we make peanut butter and pinecone bird feeders and then we made peanut butter and kisses cookies. Here are some pictures from all of our fun:











No comments:

Post a Comment