Saturday, March 7, 2009

Is this how I do this??

Not quite sure how to do this or even if anyone will even read this...but I finally did it - I started a blog. I can't promise that I will post a lot - it may be a little difficult to find the time with Big Sister (now 22 months old) and Little Sister (now 6 weeks old) - and I can not promise that my blog posts will not be all about my two beautiful girls and my wonderful husband! But, hey, I will give this blogging thing a try!


This is my most recent and favorite picture of the girls taken of the girls together.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, this is how you do it. : ) It looks great, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for blogs!
    Let me know if you need any help! I can make you a real cute header or tell you how to make one! Don't forget to check out the Cutest Blog on the Block for backgrounds and stuff!
    YAY! I'm so excited! I'm gonna add you guys to our blog roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! i love blogging when i get the chance. so, i'll be checkin' yours when i do mine. ;) very cute picture of the girls, btw!

    ReplyDelete