Monday, March 30, 2009

More Pictures...

I just thought I would post a few pictures of the girls from our time at Nonna & Papa's House:

Little Sister got a new tummy time toy!


This was the first time Big Sister really watched it was snow...
She was so sad that I would not let her go play in it - but it was so cold outside!

Little Sister all bundled up at the park

Big Sister playing at the park

I Love this picture of the girls...They just got out of bed!




Only one more week until K finally gets here. Then it will be off to visit his parents in for about a week. After that we will head home. As much as I have enjoyed spending time with my family and friends - it will definatly be good to be home and get back on a normal schedule!!



I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!

2 comments:

  1. i understand completely! it's so nice to get away for awhile, but normal schedules make life so much better... enjoy the rest of your time away. ;)

    ReplyDelete