This year I really wanted the girls dresses to match but I did not want to spend a lot of money on buying them so I decided to make their dresses (with a lot of help from my wonderful Mom!!) and surprisingly they turned out great! I will post a few pictures today but I have some great ones of the girls together with their Easter baskets on my camera - I just can't get them off of it yet - I don't have the right cable. So they will be posted after a quick trip to wal-mart!
As for Easter Day...We celebrated Christ Resurrection with some of our family! After my favorite breakfast (Coffee and Orange Sweet rolls) We went to church with K's Family, his Dad is the Pastor and preached a great sermon. Then after lunch - K, the girls, and I headed up the mountain to spend the afternoon and evening with my family. It was a great day!!
Here's two pictures of the girls in their new dresses...
Little Sister's was a little big - but she was adorable all in Purple!
Big Sister loved her little pink dress so much!
Aw, those dresses are great!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute family. I am glad that you got to spend the holiday with family! I love your header where did you make it?
ReplyDeleteadorable dresses!
ReplyDelete