Thursday, April 23, 2009

Short Update

We are all back home in Texas! We got home about a week ago and even though I miss my family so very much - it has been nice to get back to a normal daily routine! Plus Big Sister is sleeping a lot better now that she is back in her own bed.

The sad thing is our Internet is sad and we can't always connect so the blog may suffer some these next couple of weeks until I can convince K that we should get high-speed! So I apologize in advance in case I do not update very often! I promise that I will try to get away from the kids for a few minutes every few weeks to update everyone on life with our family!!

This week is crazy busy....Its our annual Family Birthday week (well 3 out of the 4 of us!) My birthday was last Sunday, K's is this Saturday, and Big Sister's is on Monday!!! But because its easier to do a child's birthday party on Saturday and K's only day off this week is today - We are pushing both their birthday celebrations up. I am taking K out to dinner tonight and a few of his friends from College will be there to surprise him :) Pretty sneaky! That should be a lot of fun!! Then this Saturday, we are throwing Big Sister a bubble birthday party for her second birthday. Its going to be at one of the local parks and we bought a bubble machine and TONS of bubbles for the kiddos! I am so excited!! I will defiantly post pictures soon!

I guess that's all for now...I hope everyone has a great weekend! Oh and Easter pics are still on the camera - Walmart does not have the right cable that I need to get them off - so the search begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment