** We have successfully moved for the 6th time in the 5 years that we have been married! It has taken a little while but we are settled into our new house and working at getting the girls back into a daily routine.
** K has finally started his new job (with regular hours!) in the Air Force. So far he seems to like it for the most part. We are slowly learning the in and outs of being in and living on an Air Force Base!
** A couple of weeks ago we adopted a dog (needed a little more excitement in our lives! Ha ha!). Jake is a black lab who is about 2 1/2 years old. When we got him he was already house broken and used to small kids. He has been a great addition to our family. Big Sister absolutely loves him and Little Sister is getting used to him! :)
** I have become involved in getting a MOPS group started here on base. I have met some amazing Christian women who have become instant friends! There has never been a MOPS group started here on this base so we have been working hard and staying busy, our first meeting is next Friday!
** Big Sister is still on the waiting list for the preschool program here on base. I am really hoping she gets in soon. She is a very social kid and loves being around friends. She has told me everyday that it is time for her to go to school!
That's all I can think of for now. We are all enjoying having K home on a regular schedule with the weekends open to spend time as a family!
I have been playing around with my photo editing program!




No comments:
Post a Comment