Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 on 10

I got this idea from my friend Amber's blog. I am doing this wrong different then it is supposed to. I believe that I was supposed to post 1 picture on the hour, for ten hours on the 10th of every month. Well, I took the pictures each hour, but K and I are both trying to limit our time on the computer during the day (Facebook can be pretty addicting!) So I decided that I would post all 10 at the end of the day. Hope you enjoy a little insight to our day!

#1) Oatmeal for Breakfast (7am)


#2) Watching Cartoons while lying upside down (9am)


#3) Playing in the playroom (11am)
(I promise it was clean when they woke up this morning!)


#4) Nap time! (12pm)


#5) While girls take their naps, Mama takes a break! (1pm)


#6) Girls playing in the backyard after nap time (3pm)


#7) Taking a break from playing to have a little snack (4pm)


#8) Spending time with Daddy after he got off work (6pm)


#9) Mmmm Panda Express for dinner!!! (7pm)


#10) Snuggling on the couch and watching movies after the kiddos went off to bed! (9pm)
(p.s. our chins are way up because we were trying to get a picture with no horrible double-chin! :)

Well that's all folks! Right here is our day all wrapped up into 10 pictures! I really enjoyed doing today's 10 on 10, and I think I will try to do it again next month!


1 comment:

  1. Kevin almost blends in with your chair, and that Chinese food looks nummy!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete