We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas! Spent both holidays with each of our families, surrounded by people we love! On New Years Eve, K and I actually got to go out on a date night for a few hours. We went to see the movie True Grit (which I really enjoyed more then I thought I would, I did not think anyone could be as good as John Wayne!) and had some delicious pizza at Old Chicago. Amazing! We were home by 9 o'clock and spent the rest of the evening playing Donkey Kong on Wii until we rang in the new year at midnight!
This next week is going to be a very busy and exciting week for us!
Tomorrow Big Sister is going to her first day of preschool! It is a Tues/Thurs program and only for a few hours each morning, but I still can not believe that my baby is old enough to go to preschool! Tear! Big Sister is so excited to be going to 'school'! She is such a social child that I think she will do great in preschool! So that will be both tomorrow and Thursday, then on Friday is MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), our MOPS group has been taking a break during the holiday season and I am ready to begin again!! Saturday is Little Sister's 2nd Birthday! Can you believe that she is going to be TWO?!? I can not! Where has the time gone?!? We are going to have a small birthday party for her here at our house. Lots of fun pictures to come, I am sure!
For now... I will leave you with these few pictures of the girls!
They both received new bikes from Santa on Christmas morning so the first few pictures are from their first time riding their bikes!
Daddy trying to show Big Sister how to ride a bike!
Big Sister got some princess dress up clothes and make up for Christmas
The weather has been so nice that we have spent a lot of time playing in our back yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment