I realize that I am about 11 days late on this blog post but I am hoping that you all will forgive me, it has been pretty crazy around here these days!!
Baby Brother is finally here!
He made his grand appearance on
Thursday August 16th 2012 at 2:35am.
Weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz and is 21 inches long
Baby Brother is finally here!
He made his grand appearance on
Thursday August 16th 2012 at 2:35am.
Weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz and is 21 inches long
Big Sister and Little Sister are completely in love with their Baby Brother who is also known as Bubba!!
As I stated earlier, we all have been pretty busy around here these days!! I have to admit, I forgot how tiring it is to have a newborn in the house! We are learning how to balance our new sleep-less nights and endless diaper changes with family time, K's new work schedule, Kindergarten, Pre-school, and all of the other activities that we are involved in.
I have so much to write about and hundreds of pictures that I want to share but they are going to have to wait until another time, for now I need to go snuggle with my little ones! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment