Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kindergarten!

Big Sister
1st day of Kindergarten
August 2nd, 2012

Yep! You read that right... last week Big Sister started Kindergarten. It is so hard to believe that my baby girl is old enough for school! It has been quite a change but so far she absolutely LOVES it! School has been in session for less then a week and our little social butterfly has already made many 'best friends' and is already learning so much! She also loves her new teacher, Mrs. S! So far, the only disappointment for Big Sister is the fact that they have yet to bring home any homework, something that she has been looking forward to since we went school shopping and bought brand new pencils to keep at home for homework! I am so very glad that she is in love with school and I really hope that she will be able to keep that love and excitement for learning as the years go on!!

Little Sister, is still adjusting to not having her sister around all day. It has to be difficult to go from having a playmate around all day to being left at home with a very pregnant and tired mom, but so far she has done pretty well! I am trying to keep her busy and thankfully she loves to help out with things like putting laundry in the washer, doing the dishes (well playing with bubbles as mom does the dishes!), and helping pick out and make what we are going to have for lunch! I think she is also getting used to having her own pick of which cartoons to watch and all of the toys to herself for a change! :) With in the next few weeks, preschool will start up again so that will keep her busy for at least two days a week!

Well, that is all of the family news for now! I am only a week away from my due date so hopefully the next time that I post, Little Brother will be here!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment