Monday, March 8, 2010

New Blog

That's right - I have a new blog, or maybe I should say that I have another blog! Don't worry, I am going to keep this one and continue to update it with all the family happenings and pictures. I am now just expanding my blogging world.

The other blog is going to be more for my creative side...if I have one (we shall find out soon enough!). Not exactly sure of all the details of my new blog at this time, but I am thinking that each week I will find and make 1 or 2 different crafts and blog about what worked for me & what did not work. I am hoping that this will give me something to focus on and keep me busy while K is gone in the next few months. No promises if I will actually have the time to keep it up or if people will even enjoy it, but I am going to try. This past week I made some simple Loofah Foot Scrub Soaps for my MOPS group's spa day and I used it as my first blog.

Oh, I almost forgot :) the new blog is located at: www.thethriftycrafterblog.blogspot.com

As you can probably tell from my blog title - I am hoping to keep all the crafts pretty easy and inexpensive. If you have any ideas for me to add to my blog, please let me know....I am always up for suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment