I am sad because the picture of the old barn came out a little blurry. I was trying out the pareramic veiw on my camera but it still does not do the barn justice. It is a beautiful barn even during the winter when the fields are all brown. Hopefully soon I will post a few more pictures of the trip. The two pictures below were taken on our trip home, Big Sister is singing "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" (for the 10th time!) and Little Sister is proudly showing off her two new teeth :)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Weekend Trip
This past weekend we drove north to Kansas where K's grandparents live on a farm. We had a lot of fun while visiting with family. Even though the weather was a little on the cool side, the girls really enjoyed playing outside and taking walks down to the creek that runs through the farm. It was so much fun sitting around talking, playing scrabble (which I was always on a team because I stink at that game), eating delilious food, and listening to the stories of the past. Both girls were amazing on the trip there and home.







I am sad because the picture of the old barn came out a little blurry. I was trying out the pareramic veiw on my camera but it still does not do the barn justice. It is a beautiful barn even during the winter when the fields are all brown. Hopefully soon I will post a few more pictures of the trip. The two pictures below were taken on our trip home, Big Sister is singing "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" (for the 10th time!) and Little Sister is proudly showing off her two new teeth :)

I am sad because the picture of the old barn came out a little blurry. I was trying out the pareramic veiw on my camera but it still does not do the barn justice. It is a beautiful barn even during the winter when the fields are all brown. Hopefully soon I will post a few more pictures of the trip. The two pictures below were taken on our trip home, Big Sister is singing "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" (for the 10th time!) and Little Sister is proudly showing off her two new teeth :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment