I will be posting more pictures of our moving process, K's little accident, and of course of the girls as soon as I get another chance....so stay tuned!
Monday, March 29, 2010
The Big Move
I am sure all of you know that this past few weeks we have been packing up all of our worldly possions and making a game of fitting all of them into a 16' Penske truck like a big puzzle. I am sure you can imagine how fun that was....well now that you are imagining all that fun, imagine adding two little girls into the mix....they definatly helped us by unpacking boxes that we just packed, unrolling all of my yarn while we were loading the truck, and screaming off and on during the 18 hours we spent in the car. Oh the fun! Actually in all realilty, the girls have been amazing! After all things were said and done, they were really wonderful on the drive, they have been adjusting to our new house like champs, and they absolutly love being near all of our families!
I thought I would post this picture because it pretty much sums up our whole move....There were a lot of times during them move when we we were so frustrated but we were forced to find the humor in all of the bumps in the road!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment