Sunday, July 11, 2010

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom!

If you have ever met my children then you probably know that we are not perfect! We don’t always have a clean house and our kids are not always clean with perfect hair… actually, most days it’s the exact opposite! We strongly believe that it is good for our kids to play without having to worry about a little dirt. Both K and I love that our girls are not afraid get dirty. Don't get me wrong, we do wash our kids :), in our house, baths are given almost nightly and then afterwards I usually have to scrub the dirt lines out of the tub! I love it!

Today, it rained off and on all day long so there were huge puddles outside of our apartments. For both girls, it was love at first sight! Sadly, I could not find my camera, so there is only this one picture that I snapped with my cell phone after we dried off and we headed out the door, Little Sister decided to sit right back down in the drying puddle!


So I understand that the previous story was a little disappointing with no good pictures. For that, I apologize but I am hoping that these next few pictures will make up for it. You see, tonight after dinner I decided to let the girls try some chocolate pudding. Both Big Sister and Little Sister are very good at using their forks or spoons during meals, so I did not even think twice about the mess that it could possibly make... Oh how I love this girl!!!



Big Sister wanted to get her picture taken as well. She did much better at using her spoon, but did manage to shove a piece of pizza in mouth just as I took the picture!


I am seriously thinking about going into business testing different laundry soaps and stain lifters :) we could be millionaires with all the money we would save on buying laundry soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment