Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!


Happy 4th of July!!








After a very relaxing (actually, rather lazy!) morning, the girls and I spent the whole afternoon outside. The weather was beautiful! We played hide-and-seek (well, we tried as much as possible with a 3 & 1 year old), played with bubbles, rode our bikes, played in the dirt, climbed up and down the stairs, danced to no music, found special treasures, and had a picnic dinner of KFC. It was a wonderful way for us to celebrate our nation's freedom today!

Sadly there will be no fireworks tonight because of the recent forest fires and the still high fire danger, hopefully we will be able to see them next year!
I tried to get a good picture of the girls in their dresses but they were not quite as cooperative as I was hoping! Still, I think they are pretty darn adorable!!

Hope everyone had a very happy and safe Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment