Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I am back!

Wow! I can't believe that it has been over a year since my last post! Seems like time has been flying by and every time I think of sitting down to write a post, something always comes up.

Well now I am back!
So to start off my return to the blogging world, here is a quick update on everyone....


Big Sister:

Big Sister is now 5 years old!! She amazes me everyday with her spirit of adventure and her love of learning. She loves to do anything that has to do with writing from writing out her own name to helping me by writing my grocery lists! She reminds me every day (multiple times a day!) that she is going to Kindergarten in August! She is so excited for school to start even though I am not sure that I am ready for my baby girl to be going off to kindergarten!


Little Sister:

Little Sister is now 3 years old (even though if you ask her she will tell you that she is 5!) and is working everyday to keep up with her Big Sister! I just love her sweet and quiet spirit. Even though she loves to be out playing and chasing her sister around, she also loves to find a quiet spot with her blanket and a stack of books. She is also my snuggle-er!! We start each morning off, snuggled on the couch watching cartoons or reading a book. She is looking forward to returning to preschool in August!


Baby Brother:

Yep! You read that right!! Baby Brother should be making his appearance in mid-August (this ultra-sound picture was taking months ago, at 11 weeks  - it is the only one I have on the computer at this point)! We only have about 8 weeks to go... eek! The girls are so excited to have a baby brother and are not-so-patiently awaiting the day that he decides to 'pop out'! :) So far, everything in the pregnancy is going well. It has been a bit hard on me but that is mostly thanks to the 110+ temps that we have been getting around here!


K & I:

-- Sadly, no picture of us at this time!--

In the past year at work K has returned from his 1st deployment, received an Airman of the year award, got BTZ (below the zone, means that he was promoted early!), and went off on his 1st TDY. Truthfully, I am sure there has been a lot more, but I can not think of them at this moment. One thing that I know, is that he has sure been busy!
I am just about the same as always (except getting a little rounder! :). I am still a stay at home mom and am enjoying it most of the time. Between keeping up with the girls, the housework, and the baby brewing... I am keeping pretty busy these days!!
Next week, is our 7th year anniversary! I can't believe that we have already been married 7 years, not to mention that we have now been dating for over 10 years!! It is amazing to look back over the past 10 years and remember the things that we have been through together. I am so thankful everyday that I have been lucky enough to have such an amazing man by my side through all of it!! I can't wait to see what the next 10, 20, & 50 years bring to us!!


Well, that is it for now. That's everyone in the family... oops besides Jake and Marvy (our faithful dog and beta fish!) but I am happy to report that they are both doing great! I am hoping to get a chance every week or so to sit down and write a little more about the craziness of our life here at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment