Hey Everyone!
Just a quick heads up....I have decided that I will no longer be using my kids or husband's names on my blog. After thinking it over for awhile, I have realized that I am putting way to much information out on the web. So, I have made up little "nicknames" for them. I am sure that everyone will be able to figure out who is who but if not there is a little guideline to the right :) I will also be better monitoring what I write. I am hoping this will not be to confusing but its something that I think needs to be done for our family. Thanks everyone for understanding!
Oh and I know that ... K, Big Sister, and Little Sister... are not the most creative "nicknames" but I have been thinking about it for awhile and so far this is the best that I get. If I can ever come up with something better (or if any of you have ideas -email me!) they may be changed at a later time, but this works for now!
Hey this is Blake, Heather's husband. If you are not going to use names anymore, you may want to consider taking their names of the growth tracker thing you have on your site. :)
ReplyDelete