Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Big Move...Part II

Finally got our internet set up at our new home! Yay! Now, hopefully I will be able to get back into updating our blog for all of you faithful readers.

Nothing to exciting is happening around here these days - just enjoying time together and getting used to apartment living (never lived under anyone before - its amazing how loud it is!). Because of the lack of happenings in our house, I thought I would take time today to post a few pictures of our big move….so enjoy!


Very Late at night we were painting the house back to the orginal white

Girls thought the moving truck ramp was a great slide :)


Such Great Sisters!


I was just pretending to help load the truck...K actually loaded the whole thing (except for that diaper box on top - yep I did that!!)


And we are off....
 (Yes, this is what I looked at during the WHOLE trip!)


Crashed out on the drive.


K had a slight car accident that left the him and the moving truck way off the freeway!


The other guys car was much worse...
The accident was not K's fault and thankfully no one was hurt!


Thanks to a great tow truck guy!


On the road agian after only a slight delay!


Well...Thats our move adventure all wrapped up into 10 pictures. With Easter this weekend, I can promise that there will be many pictures of the kiddos (I know, I know - thats the main reason many of you read my blog...its okay, I have come to terms with it!) coming soon! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment