Friday, April 30, 2010

The Little Joys in Life...


I am still working on getting all of the Birthday Party photos organized for a post...maybe later today. But for now....

Big Sister got a new sippy cup for her birthday. She loves her cup! Has carried it every where for the past few days. Its a 'big girl' cup with a straw...but that's not why she loves it. It has Mickey Mouse and Goofy on it...but that's not why she loves it. Its blue (she tells me its her new favorite color!)...but even that is not why she loves it.

Why? You ask, Why does she love her brand new sippy cup?!? Well instead of trying to explain it, I have captured it all on video for you viewing pleasure!


She cracks me up! Yesterday she sat playing with the cup for at least 30 mins (I shortened the video for you!). Its the little joys in life that are the best!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! These are Evie's favorite sippy cups, too. She used to do the same thing. Except, she would do it so that the water would spray everywhere when she did it, so I've taught her not to anymore. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete