This is the first time I decided to try this Not Me Monday blog. I got it off of MckMama's blog and today I actually have a few things to post about! Not Me Mondays is the time to confess some of your short comings to your fellow bloggers! If you want to read more about Not Me Monday's you can read her blog here.
So here it goes....
- I did not give both of my children bowls of dry cheerios this morning and pretended to not know that they were throwing them at each other because I loved hearing them laugh and it gave me 5 mins to myself! Not Me! I would never ever let my children do that just for my sanity!
- I did not put a dress diaper cover on my 2 year old instead of training panties because I was not quite awake at 6 am this morning. I then did not let her run around in it all morning because by the time I realized what she was wearing I was to lazy to get up to change her. Not Me!! Never!
- I did not use a moving box as a baby gate in front of my kids bedroom door last night so that they could not get out and come wake me up at the crack of dawn this morning. No Not Me! Sadly, the yelling of "maaaamaaa wake up! I stuck!" woke me up at 5:45am. Big Sister had tried to squish by the box and got stuck between the box and door frame :)
Well, that is it for now. I am sure there is a lot more 'Not Me' moments that I have committed these past few days...but I am not ready to confess all of them at this time :) I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment