Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Many Ways That I Love You!


I got this idea from my friend Paige - I actually stole the idea from her blog :). She was right when she said that sometimes as a mom, I tend to focus on the things that drive me crazy about my kids (especially on rainy days like today when we are stuck inside!). Even though there are millions of little things that I love about my girls, I have followed Pagie's lead and written down 5 things that make them special! I challenge all of my Mom friends to do the same!


Big Sister -Age 3-
(well she turns 3 next week!)


1.) I love how adventures she is! She loves to run, climb and explore everything!

2.) I love that she sings all the time, whether it’s the ABCs, Jesus Loves Me, or one of the latest country songs on the radio. She is always asking everyone to sing with her!

3.) I love that she is very independent!

4.) I love that she is as comfortable playing in the dirt digging holes as she is dressed up as a little princess and playing with dolls!

5.) I love her big heart! She is so good at taking care of her little sister and making sure that everyone is ok!



 Little Sister -Age 1-

1.) I love that there is usually always a smile on her face! She is one very happy child! (Unless she is hungry!)

2.) I love that she still needs/wants to snuggle!!

3.) I love how she dances anytime that she hears music! Sadly she got her dancing skills from her mother, but that does not stop her from shaking her booty!

4.) I love that she will follow her Big Sister anywhere and yet she is not afraid to go exploring by herself.

5.) I love how she is normally a very quiet girl unless she is unhappy or wants something – then she WILL make sure everyone hears her!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, your girls are getting so big! i hope all is well for you. I miss getting to chat with you on Mondays. Call me if you ever need to chat.

    ReplyDelete